Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Taylor

14 years old and finally as tall as his little sister. Yea!!!
Taylor was finally able to celebrate his birthday on Sept. 11 which is Grace's birthday.
The boys had a great time making their own volcanos. I wanted to take a close up picture of one of them but they started eating before I could even get the camera out.

I should have known this would happen with teenage boys and reddi whip. I think all but one of the boys took a turn with it.


Taylor wanted to go swimming and airsofting (is that word?) as part of his party but it had been raining all day long. Fortunatly the rain let up just long enough for them to go out and play a little. In this picture the boys were posing for me when Dave walked out the door and shot Tyler right in the bumb and my camera went off just as all of the boys reacted. It was perfect.

They all spent the rest of the night playing the guitars, drums, Wii and card games.
I think they had a fun night.


I wanted to throw this pic in too. Taylor loves to fish at the pond behind our house and this is a picture of his latest catch. He was very pleased!










2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday! Nice fish!

David said...

Wow! Look at the size of that fish. I hear that Taylor is almost as good a fisherman as his father.